Mgeni is the epitome of divine feminine energy. Follow the sacral chakra healer for healing, confidence, and a whole lot of sexy.
1. Where are you from?
I am from a small neighborhood in East Houston, Texas named Clinton Park.
2. How long have you been practicing your craft?
I’ve been a healer all of my life. But the flowing energies that I’ve interacted with and different things that have happened within my life pushed me into healing with the Sacral Chakra about 8 years ago.
3. Who has influenced you? Favorite greats?
A black woman who has inspired me is Nerissa Neferteri. Everything that she does inspires me to continue on with my journey of helping women heal themselves, their bodies.
4. Why did you choose this route?
I chose this route because it is what worked for me. I share only what has worked for me. Once I started sharing my information with others and on Instagram, more and more people wanted to be informed.
5. How would you describe your projects or brand?
I would describe my brand as a feminine energy healing brand. I’m here to help other women become comfortable with themselves, being confident in their sexuality, speaking and opening their chakras and owning their power.
6. How would you describe your fan base? Who would you like to reach?
My fan base is nothing that I would have imagined. It’s different, It’s unique. I receive fans from all over the world. Energy beings that want to connect more and hear more from me.
7. Are you acquainted with any clothing lines? Any other products or services?
No clothing lines as of yet, but soon to come.
8. Do you have any other projects or businesses you’re working on?
If so, feel free to explain. I do have a Yoni healing store on Etsy named Sweet Yoni Of Oshun. I sell products like yoni steams, yoni oils, and other womb healing products.
9. What or who motivates you?
My husband motivates me so much, even when I’m ready to give it all up, he reminds me of how far I’ve come and how many people are looking up to me.
10. Who do you plan to influence with your work?
I plan to influence the world, I will definitely leave a mark on this planet.
11. What do you think is your purpose in life?
My purpose in life is to help women step into their true power, their true feminine power. My purpose is to guide women into the place of openness, to help women stay in their feminine role. I believe I can also be a treat for the men too when also looking for a feminine woman.I have tips and knowledge for all.
12. What is the title of your latest work of art? When did you release it? Or when will you?
I am working on an event, It is still in the works, still being created but definitely continue to stay tuned to my Instagram page @_mgeni for more info.
13. How often do you showcase your work? Where do you showcase? Where would you like to take your brand?
I teach online education on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram. I have personal phone calls with clients. I’ve worked face to face and in neighborhood centers. I would like to take my business and my teachings all over the world.
14. Name people or brands in your industry you’ve had the pleasure of working with.
I’ve had the pleasure to work with multiple sex educators and feminine energy healers via Instagram and face to face.
15. How did you come up with your stage/business name?
I came up with my name Mgeni about 8 years ago. It’s Swahili for stanger, visitor or the unknown. I felt like that name resonated with me so much because that’s exactly what I am. A visitor to this world, an energy that’s traveling in different bodies in different realms to heal other energies.
16. What is your favorite part about being in your industry? Least favorite?
My favorite part about healing and teaching is the never ending results, every single time. I love hearing how my energy was used to change someone’s life, someone’s health, someone’s movement.
17. What are your plans after success?
My plan is to continue healing, to continue teaching others until I can’t do it much longer. I never want to stop working with the energy that I have because I was blessed with this mission for a reason.